DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client is a new KSA-based e-commerce start-up that has received mass funding from its financial backers. With this, they require a Category Director with deep experience in the consumer apps/B2C space.
This is an exciting time to be in KSA, given the Saudi Vision 2030 and the chance to join an early-stage start-up with strong funding with big aspirations.
- Hands on leader able to build high performance teams from scratch
- Deep understanding of fashion market and trends (KSA/ region specific)
- Multi-brand/ category exposure (critical tactical/ strategic decision making throughout the commercial cycle)
- Proven track record in expanding assortment, inventory planning & driving price leadership, key partnerships, on-time launches and monetization
- Extensive brand/ vendor relations in KSA and the region
- Understands sourcing from negotiation to delivery across different models 1p (wholesaler), 2p (distributor) and 3p (marketplace)
- Full cycle budgeting and sales planning experience + P&L ownership experience (5 years) / led and built senior category management (multi-brand/ cross categories)
- Entrepreneurial, start-up/ scale-up experience
- Experience in e-commerce is preferred
- Chief commercial head or GM for a Fashion retailer with strong category management exposure