DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
My client is the most prominent new start-up on the scene and has just received mass funding from its financial backers. With this, they're expanding their tech teams on a massive scale. They require a Data Scientist to empower their customers to streamline and optimize their operations with powerful insights and recommendations.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing predictive data products related to social media, digital marketing, and market research. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to build the brains behind the next-generation data platform.
- Work closely with the Operations, Product, and Data Engineering teams to leverage vast volumes of structured and unstructured data to increase customer business performance
- Develop a deep understanding of data models and business domain knowledge, and support data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Develop and maintain machine learning/deep learning models to achieve desired business outcomes – such as performance forecasting, reputation improvement, and marketing recommendations
- Build rich and dynamic dashboards using out-of-box features, customizations, and creative visualizations using in-house tools as well as third-party tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- High proficiency with using a scripting language such as Python, relational database management tools such as SQL, and data visualization tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Working experience in public cloud infrastructure & tools such as AWS (e.g. S3, Lambda, and EC2) and/or GCP (e.g. BigQuery, Compute Engine)
- Excellent in using non-scientific yet precise languages, verbally and in writing, to communicate complex analytical subjects with business stakeholders
- Experience in developing internal or external data products
- Experience in managing alignment with executive-level stakeholders
Based in Abu Dhabi, this position offers up to 36k AED p/month (depending on experience) along with a host of benefits such as a visa, healthcare, and much more!
If you match the qualifications mentioned above/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.