DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Looking for a DLP Engineer (Symantec) whose duty will be to operate and finetune DLP solution, day-to-day operation for modifying policies, following compliance guidelines, troubleshooting and software upgrade.
• DLP solution administration
• Analyze DLP incidents and report on finding false positives or true negative.
• Work closely with Infrastructure team, network security team for maintains DLP servers.
• Creating policies for email, web and endpoint based on data protection.
• Create Incident report on monthly basis.
• Creating profiling based on documents and established policies.
• Demonstrate presentation on-going project milestone achievements.
• Maintain Oracle database and incident purging.
• Monitoring all DLP endpoint agents on daily.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in information security or IT-related matter or equivalent experience.
• Saudi National are preferred.
• 2 years of experience on DLP solution.
• Certification on Symantec DLP.
• Understanding of information security concepts and related technology.
• Very good presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills in enterprise support.
• Excellent communication and training skills.
If this sounds like you, please submit an application today!