DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Head of Web Analytics & Insights
- Posted 01 January 2020
- Salary 35-45k AED p/m and benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineData & Analytics
- Contact NameRobbie Bannatyne
Our client, an established tech company, are scaling up their data platforms and infrastructure to facilitate their next growth phase.
We need a very technologically and commercially savvy Data Insights Director to lead the team and make sure the company are able to fully leverage the use of their Data to gain actionable insights and intelligence.
The successful candidate must have been actively involved in the implementation of web analytics, conversion rate optimization and AB testing. Must have extensive experience in building attribution models and have a solid track record in optimizing and measuring the effectiveness of social media & online marketing campaigns.
- Mining and analyzing data to garner tangible insights that help drive revenue and growth of platform
- Create an effective segmentation strategy to precisely target the correct audience
- Measurement and performance reporting of all campaigns running through various channels
- Use A/B testing and a variety of alternative methodologies to measure marketing effectiveness, attribution, and ROI
- Help build and implement cutting edge analytics and BI intelligence tools and systems
- A Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science)
- Several years experience with data mining and analysis
- Subject Matter Expect in Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360 or Adobe Analytics
- Hands-on experience with A/B testing
- Experience integrating web analytics with A|B testing tools
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results under stringent deadlines