DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client, a fresh and innovative Fintech start-up based in Dubai is looking for a Lead Data Engineer.
Ideally, we're looking for someone from another Fintech or Digital Bank but experience in a tech/product start-up is also highly desirable.
- Manage AWS infrastructure required to service Data Pipelines and APIs.
- Design, deployment, and life cycle support for AWS workspaces, Elastic Cloud Compute, Elastic Load Balancers, Simple Storage Service, Relational Database Services, Virtual - Private Cloud, Cloudwatch, RDS, FSx, Certificate Manager, and Route 53
- Creation of design documents/diagrams to show environment topology and data/process flows
- Success planning and executing the migration of complex applications and infrastructure services
- Lead the disaster recovery planning, implementation, and testing
- Analyze and implement cloud cost/performance optimization
Essential Skills & Experience;
- Experience with AWS services and infrastructure (VPC, IAM, RDS, EC2).
- Professional knowledge of Python, Pep8 and coding quality and standards.
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Experience with ETL/ELT data pipelines and tools like Airflow.
- Robust SQL, data modelling skills and optimization knowledge for different analytics workloads and scenarios
If you think your skillset and experience is a great fit for this opportunity then please get in touch for a full job description, company details and salary package.