DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Founded in 2018, our client is a rapidly growing food and grocery B2B e-commerce and distribution platform that serves a network of traditional retailers (mom-and-pop stores) across the MENA region.
Using proprietary technology, they offer a transformative pull-driven supply chain and a tech product that empowers both traditional retailers and suppliers.
They also offer traditional retailers the simplicity of dealing with one supplier, transparent pricing, on-demand delivery, and a range of value-added and embedded finance solutions. Suppliers benefit from end-to-end supply chain solutions and business intelligence tools that allow them to accurately predict, monitor, and control the impact of their strategies in real-time.
Dedicated to upholding the culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients, They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon other retailers globally.
As a Principal Java Developer you are expected to:
- Lead the team to deliver complete projects that may involve other teams- breakdown the requirements into actionable development tasks
- Follow up on individuals' progress, help resolve blockers, and ensure quality- mentor other engineers
- Own the technical roadmap
- 8+ years of development experience
- Deep experience in Java, Spring and SpringBoot
- Strong hands-on experience in AWS (ECS, EKS, ELB etc)
- Diversified experience being part of teams that delivered enterprise, mobile and web applications
- Full stack experience
- Fintech experience
If you meet the above requirements and would like to know more, apply today to be contacted further.