DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
We have partnered with a digital entertainment and technology business that owns and operates its own proprietary platform and product portfolio. They are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join them in sunny Tax-Free Dubai.
As they look to super-scale their growth that will lead to a potential IPO over the next 6-18 months, the time to join could not be any more exciting.
As a Security Engineer, you’ll be analysing our various applications and ensuring you have a firm grasp on their overall security posture. You’ll test, plan, and liaise with developers to make iterative improvements wherever necessary.
You’ll be working closely with DevOps, encouraging shift-left security and the adoption of best practices. You’ll also work closely with IT and have direct input in how our Information and Cybersecurity Policies are shaped.
- Undertaking proactive pen-testing using popular industry-relevant tools such as Burp Suite, Kali Linux, Metasploit, etc
- Identifying gaps in our security posture and undertaking proactive measures to fix them
- Writing, maintaining and implementing Cyber / Information Security policies and procedures across the Engineering department
- Design and coordinate cohesive responses to security events
- Keep on top of current security trends, zero-day exploits, and exploitation patterns and raise awareness of their potential impact
- Analyse observability, logging, and monitoring posture, ensuring appropriate coverage and response capability
- 4+ years of experience as a security engineer with demonstrable cybersecurity knowledge
- 2+ years of experience automating security through scripting (Bash, Powershell, Python, etc)
- Knowledge of monitoring systems such as ELK, AppInsights, Prometheus, Azure Sentinel
- Experience in threat detection, analysis, and remediation
- Demonstrable knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery practices
This position is offering a tax-free salary along with a host of benefits such as visa, healthcare, bonus, and much more!
If you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience, please feel free to apply.