DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Senior Backend Engineer (Java/Kotlin)
- Posted 10 March 2021
- Salary Competitive salary and benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameAdam Elliott
A leading GCC bank is setting up a dedicated Engineering Team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as part of its Digital Strategy.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will be joining a dedicated team focused on delivering a digital challenger bank with a complete greenfield technology stack.
What you will do
- Work with our clients on their digital journeys by adopting leading-edge technology and software development processes.
- Immerse, on and off-site with the client and with our team to deliver technical projects and coach on agile and methodologies.
- Elegantly bring designs to life by using cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Lead client-facing projects in small teams
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- 5+ years in developing software solutions in Kotlin or Java.
- Spring and Spring Boot development experience.
- Strong TDD, unit testing, integration testing.
- Experience with microservices architectures, discoverability, configuration, secret handling, scalability, logging, traceability, etc.
- Experience using fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of applications (backend, web, mobile)