DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
We are hiring for a Senior UX Designer to join a growing Insure-Tech platform in the UAE with aggressive growth plans.
Backed by one of the largest holding groups in the GCC, our client is one of the leading B2C insurance comparison platforms in 5 countries. Offering a range of comprehensive plans and services, they are redesigning and developing new applications for each of their products and building a brand new UX design team.
With a goal to simplify and empower customers with real-time insights and guidance throughout the customer journey, the UX team are at the heart of the business to ensure customer-centricity within their products and platforms.
- Create designs for user flows, wireframes development, landing pages, microsites
- Create visual designs that complement the written content
- Align assets with brand guidelines
- Maintain and evolve visual integrity across surfaces, including apps, web and email
- Create user-centred design solutions and GUI designs
- Develop and implement UX architecture, interface and interaction flow – efficiently across channels
- Utilize tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various content management systems such as design systems, and tools such as Adobe AEM
- Conduct usability testing to identify any problems with the design
- Conduct consumer focus groups to initiate & develop usability plans
- Develop UX prototypes in collaboration with the product team
- Lead UX Research projects, conducting stakeholder interviews, competitor analysis and other tactics
If you are a UX/UI Designer with 5+ years experience of leading full-cycle UX projects in a product company, this is a fantastic opportunity.
A relocation package is available for overseas applicants, including visa sponsorship and healthcare coverage.