DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
We are currently partnering with an industry-recognized market leader in the region for Digital Transformation, Cloud, and Cyber Security. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager (Cyber Defense) to join their ever-growing team in Abu Dhabi.
Job requirements will include some of the following:
- Responsible for the design & execution of SLAs across cyber defense products.
- Responsible for underlying operations process's and infrastructure, direct continuous improvements across the supporting teams to meet existing customer contract/statement of work, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and compliance requirements
- Liaise with product heads to formulate enterprise-wide business and/or information technology product and/or service strategies.
- Work closely with CTO organization to qualify and quantify opportunities that will enable business automation and orchestration amongst the business leaders, partners and suppliers.
Qualifications for this role:
- Must have 8-12 years IT experience in a similar role
- Experience with ITSM software application's, tools, analysis and reporting
- Must hold CISSP certification and be familiar with CSF's, KPI's for IT services and processes & operation's
- Must have a well-established network within Cyber Security
- Bachelor's or Master's degree is required
- Strong industry knowledge with a positive work ethic and attitude