My client is a leading GCC Bank in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and is looking for an API Architect to be responsible for providing integration expertise across the group's digital & strategy.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in helping to establish the integration / API strategy whilst also defining the guidelines and standards for the integration depending upon the approved design patterns and provide leadership in architecture, design, and planning to support the bank's implementation of cloud BaaS, IaaS products, and services.
You should have a solid background within the banking domain. Experience in software architecture and development lifecycle is also required.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing, and implementing high volume, high availability systems and complex enterprise-wide projects that require in-depth - knowledge across multiple architecture domains.
- Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture. Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making
- 10+ years of experience in an Integration Architecture / consulting-related position with experience in the financial services/banking industry.
- Well-versed with Integration methodologies and API design methodologies
- Proficient in creating architectural PoVs at more than one of the business, application, data, technology (infra and security) levels
This position offers a tax-free salary of 35,000 - 45,000 Saudi Riyals p/month (£90,000 - £116,000 per annum) along with a host of benefits such as a visa, healthcare, bonus, and much more!
Please feel free to apply if you match the qualifications mentioned above/experience and are within the budget.