My client is a leading GCC Bank here in Dubai and is looking for an API Architect to be responsible for providing integration expertise across the group's digital & strategy.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in helping to establish the integration / API strategy whilst also defining the guidelines and standards for the integration depending upon the approved design patterns.
You will need to have a solid background within the banking domain, and experience in software architecture and the development lifecycle.
In this role, you will provide leadership in architecture, design, and planning to support the bank's implementation of cloud BaaS, IaaS products, and services.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing, and implementing high volume, high availability systems, complex enterprise-wide projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple architecture domains.
- Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture. Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making
- 10+ years of experience in an Integration Architecture / consulting related position with experience in the financial services/banking industry.
- Well versed with Integration methodologies and API design methodologies
- Proficient in creating architectural PoVs at more than one of the business, application, data, technology (infra and security) levels
This position is offering a tax-free salary of up to 35K - 45K AED p/month (100,000 - 130,000 euros per annum) along with a host of benefits such as a visa, healthcare, bonus, and much more!
If you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.