Discovered has partnered with a leading GCC Bank seeking a mid-level Business Analyst to drive the bank towards achieving its ambition to become the most experience-focused bank in the region.
The Business Analyst Team works between IT, Engineering, and the wider Bank on some of the industry’s most exciting projects. The role is part of the Product Team within the bank’s Strategy and Digital Division, providing unrivalled exposure to the organization.
The role of the Business Analyst is to align with all stakeholders to understand and document business requirements: including commercial business aims, architecture and technical solutions, customer requirements, and the overall strategy of the bank. Analyzing these requirements, you will help solve business and technical problems, delivering the bank’s vision – supporting Products through the full development lifecycle, from inception to market launch.
Providing strong business acumen and a solid knowledge of information systems and systems architecture (functional and non-functional), the BA will anticipate the business needs and technical requirements so we can capitalize on the transition to digital banking.
With an uncompromising eye for detail, the BA will inject rigour and precision into all programs.
- Documenting requirements
- Managing a complex network of stakeholders
- Defining solutions to business requirements
- Solving problems with Engineering, IT, Product, and Solution Architecture teams
- Enhancing existing systems and solutions
- Leveraging insights to help improve the product development process
- Working in Agile Squad Matrix to support rapid development and deployment
Help managers and peers bring in best practice BA techniques, monitor trends, and ensure high standards.