My client is an experienced consultancy with a focus on creating digital experiences that strengthen relationships. Due to the growth of the business, my client would like to onboard an intelligent & forward-thinking Business Development Director to drive the top-line revenue. To succeed in this role, you need to show autonomy & dedication.
The Business Development Director is the most senior role in my client's business development team. As such, you will be the most senior sales-focused individual based in the Middle East region.
- Partner with global and regional leadership to plan, implement and optimise business development strategy via a structured approach to pipeline design
- Building relationships with my clients' channel partners
- Understanding a prospect’s business strategy to shape digital solutions those prospects want to buy.
- Working with the marketing team to generate leads and brand awareness.
- Owning, forecasting, and closing new business opportunities so that they can be safely and successfully onboarded into the project teams.
- Partner with/manage junior teammates to support team goals and drive professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent qualification.
- 8-10 years of sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience in consultative solution selling at the enterprise level. Specifically, you will have focused on digital solutions (software implementation, creative/marketing and/or digital strategy).
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, maintaining, and delivering a pipeline of enterprise-scale new business opportunities per strategy & revenue goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work with channel partnerships.
- Fluent English language, written and spoken
- Experience in marketing platforms such as CMS/DXP, CRM, marketing automation and/or analytics strongly preferred; specific experience in full-lifecycle digital transformation programs strongly preferred; delivery-side digital consulting experience valued.
- Knowledge of Sitecore or Salesforce
- Knowledge of the GCC region and a network of contacts is desirable but not essential.
- Arabic language is desirable but not essential
- Travel Requirements – domestic and/or international
My client is going to market with a very compelling remuneration package, which they are willing to be flexible around for the right calibre of candidate.