Join a fast-growing digital transformation company that is recognized as a gold partner with Microsoft, a company that offers future-focused marketing and technology services across multiple sectors.
My client is a service provider that thinks out-of-the-box, headquartered in Dubai, they also have offices in India, Singapore & UK, serving across EMEA.
What to expect from the role:
- You should have subject matter expertise in designing cloud and hybrid solutions that run on Microsoft Azure, including compute, network, storage, monitoring, and security.
- A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance.
- You should have experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
- 6 years of IT infrastructure experience
- 2-3 years using Azure Technologies (e.g. Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Networks, Load Balancer, Azure Active Directory, Azure SQL, App Service, Azure Backup and Site Recovery Services, Security)
- Familiarity with operating and maintaining cloud solutions to address industry regulations including PCI, CIS, ISO, SOC 2, SOC 3, and GDPR
- Experience in integrating the on-premises systems with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS platforms.