Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? If so, please read on...
I have partnered with a global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption.
With this, they're looking to expand their Data Science teams and are looking to add two Data Scientists to join them on a fully remote basis. The candidates can be based anywhere out of Europe.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to leverage rich data and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products that are used by tens of millions of crypto-currency users across the globe.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, data analysts, and business operations to define and build solutions, features, algorithms, and products based on their rich data and cutting-edge machine learning technology.
Universe risk management: data analysis and modeling to KYC, payment, credit, exchange scenes
User behavior and pattern analysis: leverage our PB-scale data warehouse to perform in-depth analysis to build personalized services and provide abnormal user automated recognition
Digital data asset: obtain the blockchain-based data to perform chain-based data analysis, prediction, and recommendations
Data-driven customer feedback and satisfaction analysis: leverage machine learning techniques to understand customer’s feedback and satisfaction with proven data evidence and analysis
- 4+ years of experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and mathematical underpinning, such as classifications, recommendation systems, optimization etc.
- Working with data sizes from Terabyte to Petabyte scale
- Good experience with Python, Java, and/or Scala is preferred (2+ years) with solid project experience
- Experience in Deep Learning is highly desirable
This is a FULLY REMOTE position and the candidate can be based anywhere in Europe.