Our client is a leading GCC Bank and is looking for a Digital Solution Architect to be responsible for providing integration expertise across the group's digital & strategy.
The successful candidate will play a leading role in helping to establish the digital architecture whilst also defining the guidelines and standards for the integration depending on the approved design patterns.
The successful candidate will have a solid background within the banking domain. Experience in software architecture and development lifecycle is also required
You will also provide leadership in architecture, design, and planning to support the bank's implementation of cloud BaaS, IaaS products, and services.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in architecting, designing, and implementing high volume, high availability systems, and complex enterprise-wide projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple architecture domains
- Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture. Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making
- 10+ years of experience in an Integration Architecture / consulting-related position with experience in the financial services/banking industry
- Well-versed with Integration methodologies and API design methodologies
- Proficient in creating architectural PoVs at more than one of the business, application, data, technology (infra and security) levels
This position is offering a tax-free salary along with a host of benefits such as a visa, healthcare, bonus, and much more!
Please send us an application today if you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience.