Our client is a leading GCC Bank here in Dubai and is looking to expand its Digital Architecture teams across the region, and are looking for a Digital Solution Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
As a seasoned Digital Solution Architect, you are required to take ownership in the assessment and delivery of digital capabilities for the bank.
The successful candidate will have vast experience in enabling digital banking propositions for medium to large financial/ banking institutions.
As a key member of the Digital Architecture team, you are expected to provide thought leadership on digital business capabilities and advice on the modernization of underlying IT systems to effectively support the bank’s digital strategy.
You will create high-level designs for digital initiatives and provide technical leadership. Take ownership of the solution and its implementation to ensure that it is in line with the bank’s digital technology strategy and roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in the financial services/banking industry domain in a solution architecture role.
- Proficient in creating architectural PoVs at more than one of the businesses, application, data, technology (infra and security) levels
- Experience in architecting API driven financial ecosystems such as Open Banking, Banking as a Service, PSD2 compliance
- Experience in implementing Cards and payments including domestic RTGS, international (SWIFT), card schemes (VISA, Mastercard), PCIDSS compliance etc are highly desirable
- Prior experience in Enterprise Architecture consulting is highly desirable
This position is offering a tax-free salary of up to 35K - 45K AED p/month (100,000 - 130,000 euros per annum) along with a host of benefits such as a visa, healthcare, bonus, and much more!
If you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.