We have partnered with a unique e-commerce start-up that has been backed by the largest retail group in Saudi Arabia.
The company are launching a B2C e-commerce platform, targeting the Saudi market.
Employing an all-star team of directors from; InstaCart, Google, Careem, and tier 1 consultancies, they have raised over $100m in investment.
Before hyper-growth begins, we're looking for a Director of Engineering to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will manage a diverse team to navigate technical problem spaces in the realm of consumer-oriented products.
- Build, grow and retain top talent and continually find ways to inspire and challenge the engineering organization.
- Develop a culture of innovation, product excellence and consistent execution.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand product vision and end-user experiences.
- Guide a team of mobile and backend software engineers.
- Maintain high standards and best practices for engineering excellence and foster and facilitate collaboration with other engineering and cross-functional teams.
- Participate in design, architectural and operational decisions, driving software engineering projects from definition to delivery and maintenance.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
-12 years of professional experience, including 7 years of experience leading tech teams.
-Demonstrated experience recruiting, building, structuring, and leading technical organizations, including performance management
-Experience with a product focus: full-stack, consumer-oriented products.
-Familiarity with one or more programming languages such as Go, Python, Java, and C++.
Our client offers a tax-free competitive salary, visa and healthcare for your family, a relocation package, and much more!
Please apply today to be contacted with further information.