DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
My client is looking for founding team members to accelerate the hyper-growth of a rocket ship reimagining online education and the future of work.
The company is backed by the investors of the four unicorns in Dubai; their funding will be announced next week but is in the Millions. The tech team makes up 40/55% of the team, which will continue throughout growth. Looking to grow to about 100 after funding, they are 36 approx.
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for that next buzz in your career? If so, you could be a part of this journey! Take a look to see if you fit the criteria below:
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Previous experience in a high growth start-up environment
- 1+ years current Software Engineering Management experience
- Cloud resources (AWS & GCP)
- Preferably MERN tech stack experience
- In-Depth Knowledge of HTML DOM structures, UI Rendering Concepts, Troubleshooting Performance issues
- Responsive and adaptive UI Design and Development experience
- Websocket or SignalR
- Web optimization techniques improving Performance
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Filesystem Management
- Git, CI/CD
- Designing Efficient Data Modeling
Industry: E-Learning / Online Education
Benefits: Unlimited vacations days, Work from anywhere in the world, Stock options plan to grow as the company grows, Outcome-based work environment etc.
If you match the above-mentioned qualifications/experience and are within the budget, please feel free to apply.