Discovered are partnered with one of ‘the’ leading FinTech’s in the MENA region to find a Financial Controller. Our client has dominated their space and has huge plans to expand further.
- Develop and manage the FP&A planning cadences including the rolling forecast, management and corporate-level reporting, and consolidations.
- Think strategically and help with tactical execution using the models to aid in decision making, overall company strategy, and worldwide operations.
- Partner cross-functionally with revenue generating and operational business leaders to apply financial insights to decision-making across regional policymaking and strategy.
- Support future funding initiatives to raise debt and equity financing as well long-term strategic activity.
- Build sophisticated in-depth financial models from scratch to enable business planning and decision-making.
- Manage the forecast, perform root cause analysis and provide decision support pertaining to operating expenses and headcount plans across all departments of the organisation.
- Develop key financial metrics and dashboards, and maintain the highest level of data quality.
- Improve planning accuracy by driving down the actual vs. forecast variance for total company and by business segment.
- Introduce, build and leverage financial planning software such Planful, Adaptive Insights or similar for the purpose of budgeting and forecasting.
- Be the subject matter expert on P2P, systems and controls for global operating expense.
- Partner with accounting to provide input and thought leadership on month-end close, audits, and reporting needs.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in a technology company or other high-growth environment (years may be substituted with investment banking, private equity or accounting experience).
- Proficiency working with FP&A systems such as Oracle, SAP, Planful, Adaptive Insights or similar financial planning software.
- Proficiency with NetSuite or a similar ERP system.
- Have the ability and possess a genuine excitement to partner with and advise business leaders and really shape the direction the company should be moving in.
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling, forecasting, analysis, and financial reporting.
- Ability to work independently, effectively handle multiple competing priorities and manage deadlines under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and someone who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Experience in leading a team in a highly productive environment; knowing when to take lead and when to be a team member.
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets.
Contact me to apply: [email protected]