We’re currently partnered with a leading technology consultancy that is scaling its tech team in Abu Dhabi. This exciting organization provides a wide range of technology solutions across multiple industries within the region.
At present, they’re actively seeking a talented Full Stack Engineer to join the team and bring their expertise on board. You will be responsible for managing and developing applications and designing functionalities.
- Create user interaction on webpages
- Develop high-end website architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into code
- Develop functional applications, databases, and servers to support websites on the back-end
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile
- Design and develop RESTful services and APIs
- Keep up to date with developments in web applications and programming languages
- Stay abreast of emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders
- Provide expertise on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors
- Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, ability to read and write bash scripts
- Testing methodologies: (unit, integration, end to end)
- Relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs design
- Experience with DevOps practices
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Backend Languages: Python, Java, Ruby
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Relational and non-relational databases: MySQL, MongoDB)