We are seeking a Head of BI & Data Analytics from a FinTech or fast-paced startup environment. Our client has developed into one of the leading fintech players in MENA and is now looking to rapidly expand its footprint into 25 new markets by 2025. This is an incredible opportunity to really develop an exciting FinTech Groups Data and Analytics Strategy.
You will be the ultimate owner of data definitions and systematically implement those exact definitions across all systems (backend core systems, not just on visualization level).
- Creation of big data architecture and develop the analytical function roadmap
- Responsible for the management and execution of the Group’s Business and Data Analytics function, the role reports to the CEO
- Evaluate and implement data storage, ETL and data visualization tools
- Analyse and enhance company data sources, storage and scripts
- Enhance analytical processes so they are scalable, less manual, and more real-time
- Business intelligence tools and ETL process maintenance and development
- Implement data in data warehouse from internal and external data sources
- Regular and ad-hoc reports & dashboards creation across a range of needs, including
- Customer activity levels, retention, revenues, acquisition
- Data analysis, business performance monitoring and KPIs creation
- Find KPIs change reasons, prepare insights and commentary on trends
- Reporting automation, manual reports reduction
- Create funnel, active users, customer profile, product features usage, customer retention, revenue, transaction and acquisitions costs, app usage patterns etc.
- Support with analytics management, product, finance, marketing and sales teams.
- Find analytical answers to various business questions regarding product performance
Background of the ideal candidate
- University degree in B.Sc (Statistics / Marketing) or business graduate from a recognised business school or university.
- Possess strong Experience in implementing big data solutions in a multi-locational group.
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience and knowledge of BI tools evaluation and selection.
- Able to interpret business needs and provide analytical answers in data without specific detailed instruction
- 3+ years of Experience with AWS stack used for data analytics process creation (Redshift, Athena, Glue, Quicksight, S3 etc.) is a definite advantage
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools, for example, Tableau, QlikSense, PowerBI,
- Looker, Quicksight or similar
- ETL tools knowledge and SQL skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible working hours
- A chance to form and build a tech company and its culture from the ground up
- Continuous learning and development
- Fast career growth
- Team activities to promote open communication and collaboration
If you are an experienced Head of BI/Data Analytics with a background in working within FinTech or a Start-up, then apply now to find out more!