We are currently assisting the hiring team at one of the largest banking and financial services firms in the Middle East. They are looking for a Group Head of Innovation, Partnerships, and Emerging Technology who will be responsible for designing the innovation strategy and implementing the operating model across the group.
- 10-15 years of experience in technology and business units driving digital agenda, Ideally, the candidate should have launched new products successfully and should also demonstrate solid examples of initiatives delivered
- Strong evidence of creating an Innovation culture and mindset across enterprise-class organizations (> 5,000 people)
- Strong ground-level experience in the Innovation space from scouting to evaluation either with well-known accelerators or with similar experience with financial services companies.
- Masters in Business Management or Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years in leading Innovation engagement for Enterprise-class organizations
- Understanding the latest technology and business trends
- Business and investment strategy acumen
- Understanding the trends in the Innovation and technology businesses
- Strong leadership qualities and a peoples person, managing their passion, continuously motivating and empowering them to come forward and develop out-of-the-box thinking
- A challenging mindset pushing boundaries beyond the comfort zone
- Lead from the front
- A true collaborator who believes in collective intelligence
Benefits include medical allowance and visas for you and your family, tax-free living, and bonuses.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch!