DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
Our client, a leading FinTech investment platform, is looking for a Head of Operations as they gear up for tremendous growth. They are currently operating in multiple countries and are looking to enter new countries aggressively.
The ideal candidate will have Head of Operations experience in the Digital Investment space (digital investment platforms), not crypto.
- Experience in Retail Investments/Securities is a MUST
- You have handled a whole operations department - not a specific or particular part of a company
- Worked in different countries
- Successful track record in implementing and/or managing operations for a financial institution
- At least 5+ years of operations experience in banking, asset management or hedge funds.
- Solid understanding of the total investment life cycle
- Experience in using Eikon, Bloomberg, is an advantage
- Experience in a financial technology/Digital investment company is a plus
- Strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills, combined with the ability to look beyond the numbers
- Independent, meticulous with a strong sense of ownership & responsibility to meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
- Provide overall leadership and expertise to the operations team to ensure that the workflow complies with internal policy
- Ensure the smooth operations of the company’s middle/back-office, internal audit and KYC functions
- Oversee the complete operational cycle from banking to investment execution in various jurisdictions
- Prepare different reports to Portfolio Managers, and Management in a timely manner
- Supervise and coordinate the set-up of operations functions whenever the Company is launching a new product, service or country
- Track and manage KPIs for the various functions within the Operations team
- Provide leadership and performance review of key managers in the various functions under the Operations team