This is your opportunity to join a leading consultancy in the Middle East. Based in Abu Dhabi - UAE, you’ll be surrounded by specialists from across the globe, our client is not only well-known and regarded in the region, they are globally known as an industry leader and hire some of the best talent from across the world.
The role of Head of Product Security is essentially building a industry leading product security function from the ground up, which includes, leading and managing the technical operation of the overall vision.
Your experience and responsibilities will cover:
- Perform and review the output of SAST and DAST testing binary composition analysis tools
- Create policies, procedures and guidelines for how security is integrated into the development lifecycle of clients products
- Perform and review threat models
- Identify suitable training for product development teams for defensive code practices
- Familiarity with DevSecOps, automation, incorporating security tooling early in the SDLC
- At least 10 years proven experience at expert level knowledge within application security concepts (application security testers desired)
- OWASP OpenSAMM/Synopsys BSIMM - Familiar with
- Mobile Security Testing experience- Desired
This role is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and will be offering between 40k and 60k AED p/month tax-free (this coverts to up to $10k-$16 p/m) - depending on experience. In addition, you would also receive relocation (flight and hotel stay), top-end private healthcare insurance, annual business airline tickets, education allowances for children, generous annual leave and much more.