Our client, an already extremely established E-Commerce organization within the MENA region are looking for a Head of UX to oversee the design function within the organization. The company have received a massive amount of investment recently and are looking to hire a very experienced leadership team in order to and help drive their current platform to new heights.
As a Head of UX you will have had experience mentoring more junior designers, devising the long-term design strategy, as well as experience building and scaling Design teams before previously.
As a Head of UX, here are some of the key responsibilities you will be undertaking:-
- Define the long-term UX vision
- Manage user research and design activities to ensure project schedules are delivered on time and within budget
- Help to recruit and build design resources within the organization
- Develop and continually maintain design processes throughout the product development lifecycle
- Mentor the UX team while making sure team and individual goals are aligned with the overall established strategy and helping the team’s professional development
- Develop and recommend strategic design decisions to the leadership team for the platform
- 6-8 + years of UX / UI related roles including managerial duties
- Background in marketplace / e-commerce is a big plus
For this role, you’ll need to have prior experience leading a team, overseeing UX research and design. You must also be happy to initially be working hands-on in order as you will be one of the first internal Design hires, helping to build and scale the team.
In return, you’ll receive 365 days of sunshine, market leading tax-free salary, along with excellent benefits.
An updated CV + portfolio with relevant design projects is required to apply for the role.