We've partnered with an eLearning SaaS solution business that helps preschools run centralized cloud-based data tools. They are looking for a HR Manager to join their team.
The company aims to design collaborative online communities for the education sector; they see the huge potential and want to be the next unicorn in the EdTech industry.
- Drive the talent acquisition for all departments, from sales executives and interns to managers and accountants, etc.
- Work closely with management as an expert on human resources issues, as an executive coach, and influence talent planning and outcomes
- Plan and execute talent acquisition initiatives, such as job fairs, career referral programs, etc.
- Manage all HR-related work for the KSA company including compensation, benefits, recruitment, talent development, and diversity & inclusion
- Assist employees in understanding their own experience and needs, providing feedback to peers and managers
- Develop and deploy company-wide people-oriented programs including performance feedback, career development, and/or rewards & recognition
- Develop and deploy strategies to enhance our remote working culture, and to ensure employee communication and collaboration across all offices
- Develop processes and materials for onboarding and induction of employees
- Draft and execute incentive plans for employees, and manage all bonus-related matters
- Draft and execute sales team commission schemes, and revisit with management promptly
- Help identify and provide specific skill advancement opportunities for employees and support the implementation of initiatives
- 4+ years of HR or related business experience and multi-discipline experiences are a plus
- Business acumen and understanding of financials and metrics across the organization
- Experience with recruiting sales talents is a plus
- Strong change management skills, coaching, and organizational assessment of talent skills required
- Demonstrated success in problem-solving and the ability to be agile through change
- Ability to travel as needed domestically and internationally. Travel regularly to Kuwait from time to time to meet with management, as well as regular travel within the Kingdom for recruitment purposes, to check in on the remote team members, etc.
Does this sound like you? If so, drop us a message for a confidential chat!