DISCOVER OUR EXPERTISE
The Senior Network Security Consultant role duties involve presales activities & post-sales activities on a high technical and outstanding quality level.
Presales activities cover solution presentation and proof of concept. Post-sales activities include design audit, implementation, integration, and review of network- and security solutions.
The primary targets are customer satisfaction, professionalism, accuracy, and outstanding high quality in the work/duties.
• Leads projects delivering architectural-level requirements and supervising activities related to deployment, configuration, testing and troubleshooting.
• Execution of technical security projects for our clients.
• Act as a subject matter expert for information security services to our clients.
• Interaction and communication with vendor support organizations and engineers.
• Designing security architectures for our clients.
• Researching innovative solutions for client needs.
• Deliver a successful proof of concept for our clients.
• Maintain a healthy project status.
• Able to handle the customer demands and requests.
Qualifications & Skills
• More than 5yrs working experience in Information Security.
• Bachelor’s degree in information security or IT-related matter or equivalent experience.
• Worked in IT consulting companies.
• The ability to architect, design and implement the targeted solutions is a must.
• Worked in large-scale organizations on customer side and/or worked in IT-vendor environment.
• Presentations in front of large audience.
• Deep understanding of technical relations in a complex environment.
• High experience with the ability to implement and deliver projects of the below products plus the highest certifications required: Palo Alto firewalls, Panorama, Cortex EDR, Fortinet products, Infoblox.
• Any additional experience in F5, Symantec DLP, Beyond Trust will be considered as add-on.
• Understanding of information security concepts and related technology.
• Strong background and experience in TCP/IP networking of large-scale organizations including routing and switching including OSPF and BGP.
• Understanding of Software Defined Networks (SDN) and virtualization.
• Experience in cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS.
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send in application today!