Our client is the world's largest and top-rated booking platform for Beauty and Wellness trusted by millions of consumers worldwide. Headquartered in London, United Kingdom with global offices located in 8 locations around the globe.
The platform our client has created allows consumers to discover, book and pay for beauty and wellness appointments with local businesses via its marketplace, while beauty and wellness businesses and professionals use an all-in-one platform to manage their entire operations with its intuitive free business software and financial technology solutions.
Given our client's exciting and progressive growth plans, they are looking for an exceptional Partner Success Executive to come and join their global business. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner Success Manager, you will be accountable for building relationships and driving monetisation of the platform. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
Key accountabilities - Commercial Growth
- Accountable for meeting key performance indicators on monetisation and revenue growth by proactively engaging with and educating Partners on the value of the platform.
- Proactively introduce, educate and convert Partners to my client’s payments solution.
- Optimise listing content and availability competitiveness on the marketplace to maximise conversions.
Key accountabilities - Relationship Building
- Have a pool of Partner accounts serving as a dedicated advisor for all your Partners assisting them on their journey to product adoption.
- Advising Partners on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Ensure a strong Partner Experience by building relationships by attending video meetings with your pool of Partners and effectively communicating my client’s platform features and benefits.
- Build key internal relationships with the Sales and Onboarding teams to ensure a smooth transition and handover of Partners through the Partner journey.
- Collaborate with the Product teams to provide important product feedback to help enhance future releases.
- Use consultative sales techniques to understand customer needs and requirements and have the ability to upsell and cross-sell the Platform.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Demonstrable experience in effectively delivering commercial outcomes from a previous Partner facing role
- Shown to be commercially motivated with an ability to adapt and achieve targets
- Proven experience in using and analysing data and reporting effectively to improve commercial outcomes
- Naturally proactive and inquisitive, with a desire to consistently learn and improve
- Excellent and proven written, verbal and presentation skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to interact with people from across the business and build strong relationships, including the ability to effectively influence upwards
- Happy to roll sleeves up and assist the team when required (team player)
- Self-starter and proactive approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
If this role sounds like you, please apply online today and contact Ellice for more details.