Working with a leading GCC bank, you will report to the report to the Head of Group Strategy Delivery, you will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of the defined strategic programs.
The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Develop a deep knowledge/understanding of the Bank
- Build strong relations across the Bank
- Utilize your experience and expertise to drive the change
- Thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire your colleagues
- Translate strategic plans into operational program action plans and provide leadership for the development, implementation, management and evaluation of programs and initiatives
- Direct, develop, implement, disseminate and administer strategic programs and objectives to ensure achievement as prescribed by leadership
- Provide sharp updates on performance and advise how best to achieve performance goals and results
- Schedule, coordinate and lead the recurring meetings and committees required to monitor program execution
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules
- Perform evaluations, monitor performance and suggest improvements
- Develop and analyse monitoring and evaluation data and track key performance indicators as a basis for measuring performance
- Keep abreast with change, risk and resource management principles
- Ensure that program operations and activities are consistent with legal guidelines and internal policies
- Create reports and presentations for top management
Knowledge & Skills
- Similar role for the last 3-5 years, or have demonstrated senior leadership and change delivery in a different role.
- You have a proven experience as a program director or other managerial position, with a clear track record of delivering strategic initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of program management techniques and methods is merely a hygiene factor for you – it’s just what you do, all with meticulous attention to detail.
- Leading by example will come naturally to you. Your experience in empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines is evident.