My client is a passionate startup organisation backed by global investors, with a focus of digitizing the F&B industry. My client is building the Shopify for restaurants and they have a goal to completely embrace digital change within the food and beverage space helping restaurants generate extra profit in a more efficient and streamlined way. My client put restaurants at the forefront of everything they do, welcoming feedback and input from restaurant partners which has been ingrained into their culture and design of their product.
- Sourcing and finding new leads
- Develop strong relationships with new potential customers
- Reach out to potential customers effectively to generate conversations and pitches
- Convince potential customers to sign up for the use of my clients platform
- Maintain and manage an active pipeline
- Constantly innovate on the way my client's product is being sold
- 2 - 3 years of relevant sales experience, managing a quota or quarterly revenue target.
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A relationship builder with the ability to make connections with anyone.
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a team.
- Telling a story with data, with a strong understanding of data analysis and visualisation.
- Effective communicator.
- Active contributor to a dynamic office culture.
- Experience in the restaurant tech industry is a strong plus
- Fluency in English required