We are partnered with a dynamic forward-thinking consultancy that understands the needs and ambitions of their customers.
The main focus for our client is to create digital experiences that strengthen relationships. With the business expanding, our client would like to bring on board a Technical Architect who is an expert in Salesforce.
- Client and Technical Delivery (50%)
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Consultants, and with clients to architect digital solutions through Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, experience Cloud & SFMC and related technology stack (CDP, Interaction Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Heroku) to meet client needs and ensure the platform/product is leveraged efficiently
- Identify business needs and design elegant technical and functional solutions
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations
- Document technical processes and run analysis between current and future states.
- Collaborate with other architects and team members to detail, design, document, understand and/or deliver specific technical specifications and solutions
- Document architecture process flow, data flow, integration flow and architecture diagrams using visualization applications such as MS Visio, LucidChart or diagramming tools within Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales/pre-sales, engineering, other solution teams, etc.) to help customers maximize the value of their Salesforce Industry products and services
- Designing transformational technical solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements by industry best practices
- Designing cross-cloud solutions by utilizing a thorough understanding of various cloud platform integrations (AWS, Azure) with Salesforce
- Responsible for the technical solution design, data feed, development and support of Salesforce projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Leading and mentoring the development teams on the project
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business
- Responsible for creating and delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, integrations with CRMs and workflow solutions. Knowledge of Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies is a plus
- Pre-sales & Solution Design (30%)
- Estimate technical solutions
- Create high-level architectures and data models
- Lead technical conversations throughout the sales cycle
- Run and deliver demos
- Support Practice head and sales with RFP responses and pitches (both online and face to face)
- Be able to create platform comparisons and weigh up the technical rationale
-Salesforce Practice Development (20%)
- Articulate my client's Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions
- Advocate and implement best practice development methodology to drive quality delivery of enterprise solutions. Develop POCs or help customers and partners with complex coding tasks.
- Contributes to practice through leadership and offerings
- Identify and co-lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice
- Participate in practice events and training (internal and/or external).
- Stay current on technical learning and trends.
- 10+ years of experience in developing technology solutions with at least 5+ years of experience in implementing end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Expertise in designing comprehensive and complex digital marketing solutions using Salesforce
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that meet best practice standards and the client's needs
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong hands-on experience of configuration, customization, and implementing new instances of SFMC. Programming experience with APEX APIs and APEX Trigger
- Being highly efficient across Salesforce clouds
- Data analysis and database design experience with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP and REST-based APIs
- Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM & Marketing Automation solution
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes
- Experience leading teams in analysing complex problems, design and implementation of related solutions
- Cutting-edge innovator who continually studies and keeps updated with new MarTech technologies and trends
- Salesforce Certifications are mandatory
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and believe you could be a potential fit for the role, click Apply Now!