My client is the leading B2B eCommerce platform focused on supporting social sellers. They provide a one-stop-shop by providing product, warehousing and logistics to merchants selling their goods on social sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok etc.
This is a fully remote position.
This tech startup has an aggressive attitude towards growth which shows not only by dominating the market, but headcount has jumped from 8 to 1000+ in 3 years.
- 5+ years of Backend Development experience using either NodeJS or Java/Spring
- Deep knowledge of Databases - MongoDB ideally
- Experience in developing and deploying microservices architecture
- Polyglot background
- AWS or GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Git
- English fluency & great communication skills (Crucial)
- Ability to mentor younger team members
- Ability to estimate and split tasks for the wider team
- Passion for the eCommerce industry
- Bonuses - Domain-Driven Design (DDD) or Trunk Based Development
- ESOP shares from day 1
- Visa & Medical Insurance (If needed)
- Unlimited Holiday
- Remote working