My client is a leading GCC bank stepping into the Fintech space as part of its Digital Strategy.
As the Senior Operations Digital Officer, your role is to support their fintech service model that stands head and shoulders above the rest.
You will be part of the team that ensures that the processes supporting the bank are the best in a class by design and execution.
- Being involved in assessing operations processes, platforms and capabilities to design the operations model
- Define process and service improvement areas
- Supporting work towards improving service quality through the analysis of processes, customer service, Compliance and Audit issues,
- Assisting in the management of daily functions carried out and ensuring the accuracy in the processing of transactions, including the documentation required and adherence to the approved workflow
- Responsible for developing and supporting operations processes, e.g., onboarding, product requests, etc.
- Tracks and analyses business trends and critical issues via digital tools to enable the makes appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the business processes
- Continuously analyses existing processes, identifies gaps in processes, controls, and systems, initiates measures to address these gaps, facilitates the speedy resolution of cases
- Participates with the teams and Information Systems, supervises in the development of appropriate reporting tools to assess business volumes, working processes, comparisons and profitability, conducts - UAT and verifies technical solutions and also tests and verifies organisation recovery procedures
- Bachelor degree, Business Administration, Business Management or Engineering
- 2 - 5 years of banking experience or in the similar field
- Proven experience in digital service and support channels and ecosystem
- Ideally a native Arabic speaker with strong English speaking skills.
- Highly customer-centric with a passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Experience with payroll systems is a must