This is your opportunity to join a leading security consultancy in the Middle East. Based in Abu Dhabi - UAE, you’ll be surrounded by specialists from across the globe, our client is not only well-known and regarded in the region, they are globally known as an industry leader and hire some of the best talents from across the world.
I am seeking a Project/Program Manager who has prior experience in managing projects in software security, in particular, mobile phone software security, to join my client on a unique project.
This person will help set delivery strategy, execute on schedule and manage program deliverables with internal through appropriate communication, methodical documentation and escalation and be the go-between client and developers
- Manage the global software development and release process, develop and implement metrics, standards and best practices.
- Manage full software and hardware development life cycle from design, development, testing, release planning to release review and go-to-market.
- The Project/Program Manager must have a strong technical background with the ability to appropriately prioritize and drive issues to closure/resolution keeping the big picture in sight at all times
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and remove impediments
- Experience managing projects across the full software development life cycle (SDLC), hardware development cycle. Must have previous software engineering project or program management experience in phone software/ mobile development background, in particular, Android.
- Solid understanding of the product development life cycle. Experience with mixed development methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile, Hybrid).
- PMP Certification