This position would see you taking on the role of Senior QA Engineer for one of the largest brands in the world, helping them to establish their new Design Studio here in Dubai.
Here you’ll join a dedicated group of passionate developers, testers and designers who are busy launching new and exciting products. Our client strives to build trendsetting apps which customers will love using, developing and tweaking their apps based upon the feedback and ideas we get from their users is where you come in!
We’re looking for someone who has previously worked on exciting projects and products, bringing with them a great track record, and enjoys working in a fast-paced team (Agile scrum). In this role, you’ll need to take ownership of your work, using your expertise to advise on what can be improved, your eye for detail will help to build an awesome customer experience.
For this role, you’ll need:
- To be fluent in Arabic (reading, writing and verbal)
- 3+ years software quality and test engineering experience
- Extensive automated testing experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests / frameworks across a variety of IT technology platforms
- Experience in API testing, databases and web applications
- Experience in setting up testing frameworks from the ground up
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and structured testing methodologies
- Strong technical testing background in areas of unit testing, system integration, UAT, non-functional and end-to-end testing
- Ability to develop complex test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
- History of shipping high-quality, well-designed software products
- 3+ years’ experience developing automated testing solutions (experience with Selenium WebDriver, Java, Python, PHPUnit, Robot framework, Jenkins and Appium would be ideal)
- Automated testing experience with Selenium WebDriver is essential
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of automated functional tests using Java
- Converting manual test cases into automated scripts (Geb, Groovy, Intellij IDEA, Ecllipse) in existing projects
- Conduct test case, documentation and code peer-reviews (JIRA, AHA)
- Document software defects in a clear and concise way (JIRA, AHA)
This position is on an inital 6 month contract with a very strong possibility of an extension or converting in to a permanent role.
On offer is 15,000 - 20,000 AED per month tax-free, our client will provide you with full visa, medical insurance, annual leave allowance.
If you’re based overseas, you will also be flown to and from Dubai at the start and end of your contract.