This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join a greenfield fintech project to build and launch a mobile-first digital bank here in the Middle East.
We’re looking for someone who has previously worked on exciting projects and products, bringing with them a great track record and enjoys working in a fast-paced team (Agile scrum). In this role, you’ll need to take ownership of your work, using your expertise to advise on what can be improved, your eye for detail will help to build an awesome customer experience.
For this role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of software quality and test engineering experience
- Extensive automated testing experience in the creation, maintenance and execution of automated tests/frameworks across a variety of IT technology platforms
- Experience in API testing, databases and web applications
- Experience in setting up testing frameworks from the ground up
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and structured testing methodologies
- Strong technical testing background in areas of unit testing, system integration, UAT, non-functional and end-to-end testing
- Ability to develop complex test plans, acceptance criteria and test conditions from user stories, technical designs and specifications
- History of shipping high-quality, well-designed software products
- 3+ years’ experience developing automated testing solutions - experience with Selenium WebDriver, Java, Python, PHPUnit, Jenkins and Appium
- Automated testing experience with Selenium WebDriver is essential
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of automated functional tests using Java
- Converting manual test cases into automated scripts (Geb, Groovy, Intellij IDEA, Ecllipse) in existing projects
- Conduct test case, documentation and code peer-reviews (JIRA, AHA)
- Document software defects in a clear and concise way (JIRA, AHA)
Applicants will need to be bilingual in Arabic and English.