I have partnered with a well-established on-demand app, who has success elsewhere in the world and who are about to launch their services into the UAE. They require an IT Security Manager to join them on a full-time, permanent basis, to join their expanding tech team due to growth across the region.
Your role will cover a number of areas including:
- Penetration Testing - Perform white-box/black-box vulnerability assessment for Web, Mobile Apps and infrastructure
- Infrastructure Security & Monitoring - Create, implement and maintain security automation tools as required
- Security Code - Champion security with development teams to make their code more secure, primarily through manual code/architecture review
- Security Awareness - Conduct security awareness sessions for the wider organization
- Governance and Resilience - Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, practices, work processes, cost-effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
Your knowledge and experience:
- Experience with different types of attack vectors like DoS/DDoS, SQL injection, Session Hijacking, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)...etc.
- Experience working with network security and analysis tools such as IDS/IPS, sniffers, WAFs, firewall ACLs is a plus
- Working history of performing security assessments in cloud environments is a plus
- Experience with vulnerability management (identifying, tracking, prioritizing, and collaboration with responsible teams to resolve)
- Certifications like CEH, OSCP, OSCE are a plus
- Have worked in a digital and/or on-demand platform app
This is a great opportunity to join a company with strong growth plans not just here, but globally and the chance to live and work in Dubai tax-free!!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate and apply today or contact [email protected] for further information.