My client is backed by one of the largest investment organisations in the UAE. They are working on a brand new product launched to revolutionize the banking industry here in the Middle East. They are now looking for a UX Design expert to be part of the growing Design team.
As a UX Designer, you will have experience in the following:
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
- Create prototypes and wireframes.
- Conduct usability testing.
What you will need to bring to the table:
- A clean, fresh online portfolio or work samples demonstrating compelling user-centred design solutions.
- Proven ability in a variety of design tools and software
- Experience working on products that have been shipped and released that have a large consumer base
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be great but not essential
Salary depending on experience however it is 100% tax-free with the package including private healthcare, annual flight allowance and a generous relocation allowance.
An up-to-date CV + Portfolio is needed to apply for the role – please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in hearing more.