Our client is an experienced forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide. The main focus is creating digital experiences that strengthen relationships. Due to the growth of the business, we would like to bring on board a Technical Architect who is an expert in Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
Client and Technical Delivery (50%)
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Consultants, and with clients to architect digital solutions through Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, experience Cloud & SFMC and related technology stack (CDP, Interaction Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Heroku etc.) to meet client needs and ensure the platform/product is leveraged efficiently and the go-forward solution is easy to maintain and meets best practices.
- Identify business needs and design elegant technical and functional solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and facilitate ongoing communications and guiding efforts to manage and exceed client expectations.
- Document technical processes and run analysis between current and future states.
- Collaborate with other architects and team members to detail, design, document, understand and/or deliver specific technical specifications and solutions
- Document architecture process flow, data flow, integration flow and architecture diagrams using visualization applications such as MS Visio, LucidChart or diagramming tools within Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales/pre-sales, engineering, other solution teams, etc.) to help customers maximize the value of their Salesforce Industry products and services.
- Designing transformational technical solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices.
- Designing cross-cloud solutions by utilizing a thorough understanding of various cloud platform integrations (AWS, Azure etc.) with Salesforce
- Responsible for the technical solution design, data feed, development and support of Salesforce projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment
- Leading and mentoring the development teams on the project
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams
- Responsible for creating and delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, integrations with CRMs and workflow solutions. Knowledge of Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce and J2EE technologies is a plus
Pre-sales & Solution Design (30%)
- Estimate technical solutions
- Create high-level architectures and data models
- Lead technical conversations throughout the sales cycle
- Run and deliver demos
- Support Practice head and sales with RFP responses and pitches (both online and face to face)
- Be able to create platform comparisons and weigh up the technical rationale
- Contributes to the practice thought leadership and offerings
Salesforce Practice Development (20%)
- Articulate my client's Salesforce practice capabilities, offerings and value propositions.
- Advocate and implement best practice development methodology to drive quality delivery of enterprise solutions. Develop POCs or help customers and partners with complex coding tasks.
- Contributes to the practice thought leadership and offerings.
- Identify and co-lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the team.
- Participate in practice events and training (internal and/or external).
- Stay current on technical learning and trends.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in developing technology solutions with at least 5+ years of experience in implementing end-to-end Salesforce solutions
- Expertise in designing comprehensive and complex digital marketing solutions using Salesforce
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that meet best practice standards and the clients' needs.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong hands-on experience in configuration, customization, and implementation of new instances of SFMC. Programming experience with APEX APIs and APEX Trigger
- Being highly efficient across Salesforce clouds
- Data analysis and database design experience with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server (preferable), MySQL, Postgres or Oracle
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP and REST-based APIs
- Deep technical understanding of Salesforce
- Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a CRM & Marketing Automation solution.
- Solid stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to articulate transformation journeys and outcomes
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative environment to design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration.
- Experience leading teams in analysing complex problems, designing and implementing of related solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly to leverage new concepts, technologies, and solutions.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies and keeps herself/himself updated with new MarTech technologies and trends, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Salesforce Certifications are mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree preferred