This is an exciting opportunity for a Technical Director or Technical Lead to join the early stages of a blockchain, play-to-earn battle royale title!
As the Technical Director, your responsibilities will include supporting the CTO on technical decisions regarding the architecture and design. You'll be tasked with building and leading a team of Senior and non-Senior Engineers, where you will be responsible for development and performance. You'll need a willingness to jump into several a number of areas, including gameplay, AI, UI, Multiplayer, and Core Tech as and when required.
In this role, you'll look to identify and highlight any potential risks, solve problems through the application of sound software engineering principles and continuously work to minimise technical and maintenance issues.
What we're looking for is:
- An experienced Technical Director or Lead with a track record of shipped games
- Experience in the architecture of multiplayer game development
- Experience in leading a small team on a number of shipped games with at least two or more as Lead
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Fantastic knowledge of Unreal Engine (this project will be built in UE5)
- Experience with mobile devices would be a plus
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
This is a fully remote opportunity and provides the chance to be a key decision maker and influencer in a brand-new battle royale game utilising blockchain technology.