Our client is an experience forward and innovation consultancy, based in Dubai that has recently announced aggressive growth plans for their Experience Design team.
As a Sitecore & Salesforce partner, our client invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of their clientele. Embedding their team within clients, they are a data-driven team conceptualising and creating strategies, technologies, and creative approaches to maximise value
Working with high-profile businesses in a variety of sectors, they have recently won work to kickstart projects across product and service design.
We are looking for a proficient and growing UX Lead Architect to support their growing client needs and demands by supporting discovery, research, UX design, and definition of UX solutions.
This is a full-time, permanent role offering flexibility with how you manage your days, from home and in the office.
- Build a deep level of trust with teammates and clients as you support Team Members/ Project Deliverables.
- Develop proficiency and independence with tools and skills relating to the definition of key user interface behaviours through the use of experience models, personas, user journeys, storyboards, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, or simulations and, with oversight, present to clients.
- Support and participate in the facilitation of research activities (both user and stakeholder) and UX design workshops with stakeholders, contribute to the construction of design artefacts necessary to conduct concept testing/usability testing and produce reports.
- Develop an ability to independently address project needs
- Work with a senior team member to translate customer insights into tangible design deliverables within defined timelines. Think beyond boundaries to create design direction.
- Develop and maintain user interaction design guidelines as part of our clients’ larger UX design system initiatives.
- Develop and/or use appropriate UX design and evaluation processes and/or efficiency and cost measurements to ensure that any design solution meets or exceeds defined needs and strategies and learn to effectively document processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal disciplines to deliver innovative and effective user experience solutions.
- Contribute to team repository of Deliverables and Guidelines.
- A portfolio of customer experience examples and storytelling, featuring user research activities, audience definition and experience mapping, site/app-mapping, wireframing, prototyping, and functional spec writing
- Understanding of responsive design and a solid awareness of accessibility.
- In depth experience as a UX professional, skilled in human-centred design; able to demonstrate expertise in both information architecture and digital interactive experience design for component-driven, responsive web and mobile applications
- Ability to contribute to UX workshops with team members and clients and ability to help synthesize learnings
- Experience with using research and data to guide your recommendations
- Desire to contribute to the design of complex and/or task-based applications for content-heavy as well as transactional websites
- Proficiency with Sketch. Axure, Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud experience is a plus
- Growing experience with presentation/prototyping tools like InVision, Figma, Marvel, Axure, Adobe XD, HTML/JS/CSS, or other tools
- Growing knowledge of the best practices for UX and interaction design for responsive experiences